Municipality and administration
Welcome, this is the accessibility statement of the organization Muonio municipality!
This accessibility statement applies to the service www.muonio.fi and was prepared / updated on 22 September 2020. The service is subject to the law on the provision of digital services, which requires that public online services must be accessible.
The accessibility of the service has been evaluated by an external expert organization.
Digital service accessibility status
Partially fulfills the accessibility requirements.
3. The website is not yet fully compliant
1. Not covered by legislation
- content published in the service by users or other third parties, which are not produced, financed or controlled by the service provider itself
- manifestations of works in cultural heritage collections that cannot be changed to a form that meets accessibility requirements
- maps that are not intended for navigation use (e.g. weather or terrain maps)
- files from office programs (e.g. doc, pdf, odt) that were published before 23 September 2018
- to online content archived before 23 September 2019
- live video or audio broadcasts that are not recorded for retention or re-release
- video or audio recordings that were published before 23 September 2020
The content of the website is updated to a more accessible form all the time. The site may still have sections from the content side, such as pdf files, which do not necessarily meet accessibility requirements in all respects.
Did you notice a lack of accessibility in our digital service? Let us know and we will do our best to correct the shortcoming.
You can give accessibility feedback using the online form (fi).
You can also give feedback:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing to Muonio municipality, Kirjaamo, Puthaanrannantie 15, 99300 Muonio
- by calling the number +358 400 686 211
If you notice accessibility problems on the site, first give feedback to us, i.e. the site administrator. The response may take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the answer you receive or if you do not receive an answer at all within two weeks, you can report to the Regional State Administrative Agency. The page of the Regional State Administrative Agency explains exactly how to make a report and how the matter is handled.
Contact information of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency
Switchboard +358 295 016 000
We are constantly working to improve accessibility
Our digital services have been assessed for accessibility
Liana Technologies has implemented this digital service and assessed its accessibility. The accessibility of the website has been tested, among other things, with the Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool designed for researching accessibility and using the VoiceOver screen reading technology of the macOS operating system. Website testing has been performed using different web browsers. Various functionalities have been tested, including functions related to navigation and search. Among other things, the following things have been established about the accessibility of the website: the use of the website is possible via a keyboard interface. The elements of the website have name tags or legends that describe them, which are used by screen reading technologies. The use of the website is also possible when the size of the website content is enlarged to 200 percent. The website is responsive and can be browsed on different screen sizes. The contrast difference in the color of the texts is large enough compared to the color of the background, i.e. the text stands out from the background. The critical A and AA level requirements of accessibility were taken into account in the design and implementation of the website.
We are committed to improving the accessibility of digital services
The municipality of Muonio strives to guarantee the accessibility of the website of the municipality of Muonio in accordance with the directive of the European Parliament and the Council (2016/2102) on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies. This accessibility statement applies to the http://www.muonio.fi website and was prepared on September 22, 2019. The content of the website is constantly being updated to make it more accessible.
This website/app has been updated after significant changes