Housing and environment

Housing and environment

Vitality services advises on matters related to housing and construction.

In Muonio, the municipal government is responsible for zoning, but vitality services is also happy to answer your zoning questions.

Activities in nature and the environment are regulated by law. It may be necessary to apply for an environmental permit for the operation. In the Environmental protection section, you can find information about the most common permits and notifications required for working in the environment.

Are you coming from somewhere else? Are you wondering what life is like in Lapland?

Read tips and stories about happy living and job hunting in Lapland on the Lapland.fi website

Are you wondering what life is like in Muonio?

Take a peek into everyday life in Muonio and at the same time check open jobs and apartments for sale (website in finnish). 

Vitality services info

Vitality services manager

Jussi-Pekka Tammilehto

+358 40 0398 062