Landscape work permit
A landscape work permit (=maisematyölupa) is required when ground work is done that change the landscape, felling trees or other comparable measures are carried out in the following areas:
- In the zoning plan area.
- Detailed shore plan, if so stipulated in the plan.
- In the master plan area, if so stipulated in the plan.
- In an area where a building ban is in effect.
The solution is applied electronically at www.lupapiste.fi (fi).
Attachments required for the permit:
- Statement of ownership and management of the building site (no more than three months old).
- Report on the neighbor's consultation.
- Map appendix, e.g. plot map, site plan map or registry map.
- Other attachments that the building inspector may require on a case-by-case basis in connection with the permit application.
The price of landscape work permit is determined according to the Muonio municipality's building control fee (fi).