Municipality and administration
Your privacy and data protection are important to us!
The municipality of Muonio is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and complying with the currently valid data protection legislation, including the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The EU's data protection regulation (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation) entered into force on May 25, 2018.
The Data Protection Regulation applies to the processing of personal data when the processed personal data form part of the register. The Data Protection Regulation applies to both the public and private sectors. The goal of the Data Protection Regulation is to ensure that personal data is processed in a planned, responsible and consistent manner in accordance with data protection principles.
With the Data Protection Regulation, everyone can monitor and check the processing of their own personal data in different organizations or agencies. The municipality of Muonio also takes into account the EU data protection regulation in its operations, and because of this, we make updates and changes in accordance with the regulation in our operations where we handle personal registers. We inform different stakeholders and customers about changes and updates on a case-by-case basis.
About personal data processed by Muonio municipality, the programs and projects it administers, newsletters and information mailing lists
We use mailing lists to inform about current issues related to the operation of the municipality of Muonio. If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, please notify the sender of the message or Muonio municipality at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailing lists are personal registers that are subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation and national data protection legislation.
According to Article 13 of the Data Protection Regulation, the following information must be provided to you as a registered user:
- The municipality of Muonio is the register keeper.
- The recipient of your personal data is Muonio municipality personnel and the external service provider that may have been used in sending the bulletin / survey / newsletter.
- Your personal data will be stored as long as you are a member of the mailing list. The employees of Muonio municipality and other persons participating in the processing of personal data are committed to observe the obligation of confidentiality and to keep secret the information they receive in connection with the processing of personal data.
- Personal data stored in the service is not transferred outside the EU or EEA.
- Information is stored on the server of Muonio municipality or the service provider of the author of the newsletter/survey. As a rule, no manual material is generated from the registers, but if there is, it is disposed of securely after use.
- Joining Muonio municipality's email lists is voluntary, and no automated decisions are made based on the information provided, and personal data is not processed for purposes other than those described above.
- Your personal data will not be used or disclosed for use in direct advertising, distance sales and other direct marketing.
Muonion kunnan (ja sen hallinnoimien ohjelmien ja hankkeiden) tapahtumista
The information you provide to us when you register is managed and processed by Muonio municipality in accordance with the data protection regulations. The registration/registration information is only used for the purpose or occasion stated above. We pass on your personal data to third parties only if the legislation requires us to do so, or if the purpose of passing on the data you provide is to ensure that you receive all the services related to this event that you selected during registration (if this is the case, you will be informed in advance).
The registrant's right to monitor and inspect the processing of his/her personal data
The EU data protection regulation secures the registered person's right to monitor and inspect the processing of their own personal data. You have the right to receive information about what personal data we process about you, the right to have your data corrected, deleted, limited processing or object to processing, and the right to transfer the data from one system to another.
If necessary, contact: Muonio municipality, email@example.com